Tuesday 9 July 2013

Today's Soundtrack: Sugarcult – Hate Every Beautiful Day

Today's soundtrack is Hate Every Beautiful Day by Sugarcult, because I woke up this morning with it playing on loop in my head and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere! Not that I'm complaining.

The grand irony of my unintentional soundtrack selection is that the sun is finally shining – good work England, knew you could do it – and actually, I bloody love every beautiful day! Admittedly it's been a shocking summer, and I'm convinced emigration is my only long-term solution, but in the meantime here's a great soundtrack for yet another beautiful day. Long may it last!

There's no video for this song as it was never a single, so we'll go with a live performance from 2004:


www.sugarcult.com

@sugarcult

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig