Thursday 19 July 2012

Daniel Kennedy – fashion photographer


A few weeks ago, I edited an article about Daniel Kennedy, a celebrity and fashion photographer who has successfully managed to escape my radar until now!

He started out in news, before the digital revolution, which meant urgently developing images in pub toilets where the need arose! He then moved to London and worked for a variety of titles such as The Times, The Sun and The Independent, before realising that he loved to shoot in a studio. He has since built up an impressive portfolio, including a plethora of celebrity clients and some truly stunning fashion shoots.

I’m not a photography expert by any means, but having studied a lot of great fashion photographers during my degree all those years ago, I have a very definite idea about what I like. Daniel’s work is incredibly powerful. It has a real energy to it and he has a beautiful, raw way of capturing glamour. There are plenty more images on his website which are well worth checking out in all their high-res glory, but he has kindly allowed me to share a few shots with you here.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig