Monday 29 July 2013

My latest bag crush from YSL

Occasionally something crops up in my inbox that is so beautiful I am instantly smitten, and this little number from Yves Saint Laurent is the latest in a long line of bag crushes for me. In fact it's so beautiful that it has already sold out on Net-A-Porter, although I believe you can add it to your 'wish list' list to be notified if more become available.

I'm not at all surprised it's so popular, it really is the perfect bag. The black leather, 24cm width and shoulder strap make it a practical choice, while the gold logo and tassel ensure that it still has that classic YSL glamour. I can't even be sad that it's sold out either, because at £1,190 it was always way out of my league. Sigh.

I've done a bit of virtual shopping and come up with some very affordable companions for this piece: gold jewellery, studded boots and bright red lips and nails. It's a classic look. Although the beauty of this little bag is that it would go with just about anything... if I only I could get my paws on one!


ONE: YSL cassandre leather shoulder bag, £1190 from Net-A-Porter
TWO: Smashbox be legendary lipstick, £15.50 from Boots
THREE: Stud heel platform shoe boots, £29.99 currently £18 from New Look
FOUR: Revlon nail enamel in Revlon Red £6.49 currently £4.49 from Boots
FIVE: Angel wing earrings, £69 from South West Ten
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig