Friday 16 May 2014

Glow in the dark jelly shoes by Vivienne Westwood+Melissa

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fan of jelly shoes, thanks to my beautiful sister who bought me my first pair of Holster sandals a few years ago – they aren't your traditional jelly shoes and have become a total summer staple. (Seriously, this woman should be paid commission by Holster for the amount of sales she has encouraged amongst friends...) And yesterday she pointed me in the direction of these babies by Vivienne Westwood + Melissa. Yep, that's right.... they glow in the dark!


There's no denying that after a few drinks on a summer evening this would entertain me hugely. I can't be the only adult who is still fascinated by the way G&Ts glow under UV light right?! If white isn't your thing, they are also available in a whole bunch of other colours including my personal favourite, the black glitter. This pair might not glow in the dark but, like my beloved Holsters, I think they might just become a holiday staple.



£85 from www.nonnon.co.uk/vivienne-westwood
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig