Tuesday 11 June 2013

Vodka, Rolling Stones and... Dan Aykroyd?

Here's a little treat for Rolling Stones fans. I call it a treat because at £120 it's definitely an indulgence, but if you love the Stones and you love vodka than this one's for you.

Crystal Head Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Edition Gift Set, £120, www.harveynichols.com

The band have teamed up with Crystal Head Vodka to create this exclusive 50th anniversary gift set featuring a 2-CD compilation of live Rolling Stones hits, a crystal bottle decanter top engraved with the iconic logo, and a bottle tattoo featuring the 50th anniversary logo.

Crystal Head Vodka was founded by none other than Dan Aykroyd (I'll admit that was news to me, but then vodka isn't really my poison!). It has possibly the best packaging of any spirit I've seen thanks to artist and co-founder John Alexander, and it's quadruple-filtered through crystals. It's even additive-free and guten-free, which on some level makes it good for you, right?!

So if you want to drink to 50 years of one of the world's greatest bands, I'd suggest this is a pretty damn good way to do it. I've got my eye on these shot glasses too...

Pack of 6 shot glasses, $35, www.crystalheadshop.com



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig