Wednesday 15 May 2013

Halloween all year round at Monster-A-GoGo!


Today’s post is dedicated to a little shop I discovered on Melrose Avenue in LA called Monster-A-GoGo – or more specifically the necklace purchased there that I am now smitten with!

My jewellery choices have been somewhat toned down lately, which is surprising seeing as an employment history involving an accessory shop and a jewellery magazine mean that I’ve typically leant towards the excessive in the past. But I think this baby might be the cure for my minimalism.

Tongue Tied Necklace, £22

Romantic huh?! Monster-A-GoGo is full of the kind of clothes and accessories that will give you a Halloween fix all year round and is well worth a look for any horror fans, or for people who, like me, just find Halloween that much more appealing than Christmas! (Sorry Santa.)

Zombie brain rings? Cleaver clutch bags? Coffin compact mirrors? A dead fingers belt buckle?! Oh yeah, this shit is hot. And for those of you that aren’t near LA, good news my friends… they even have an online shop – www.kreepsville666.com 

Here are a few more beauties that caught my eye...

Skeleton Bone Hand Necklace, £15

Vamp Necklace, £15.50

Dead Fingers Belt Buckle, £22.96

Monster-a-gogo: 7361 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA. Tel: +1 323-655-7337
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig