Wednesday 15 August 2012

Forever 21 opens at Bluewater!


So a little bit of news on the shopping front today…. American import Forever 21 opens its doors at Bluewater Shopping Centre at 9am on Saturday! And best of all, if you’re one of the first 300 people to arrive you will receive a free gift card that could have up to £210 on it.

I might spend a lot of time drooling over Louboutins and Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, but let’s be honest, the budget doesn’t tend to stretch that far. Forever 21 is without a doubt my current favourite high street shop for having such great clothes at H&M prices!

The selection is insane and not just for 21 year olds as the name implies… their dresses are spot on and tend to be around £20. They’ve even had the lovely pink haired Charlotte Free (of Chili Pepper’s video fame) model for them, so that gets my vote.

Recent purchases include several pairs of shorts for holiday, a couple of dresses and a heart print top (below). Oh and sunglasses for under £5! You know how I love cheap sunglasses




Apologies for the dodgy picture above, I couldn't find an image of the heart print top on their website. I promise I'm not about to start publishing 'what I wore today' posts! Especially not when I'm the kind of girl who runs around with her top scruffily half tucked in as you can see...

I normally pop into the Oxford Street store but can also recommend their online service. Delivery was quick and I got informed of the day by email and a time slot on the day by text, so no waiting around.

So to cut a long story short, Forever 21 rules. And if you are heading to Bluewater Saturday, please get in there early and pick up a gift card for me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig