Wednesday 4 November 2015

Fashion Favourites – November 2015



I love bold accessories – a red handbag, bright pink lipstick, leopard print pumps – but if I'm honest, I am typically drawn to more neutral colours for my wardrobe. Luckily for me, this season there is plenty of black to be found in most designers' palettes, lifted by gold accents – the perfect combo. If I have to accept that yes, we really are officially headed into the depths of winter, then here are some of the new season's finest to make the whole thing a little more bearable...

  Crystal-embellished velvet mini skirt, £760 Balmain
  Prive 18-karat gold, pearl and diamond earrings, £2250 Jemma Wynne
  Small leather shoulder bag, £980 Gucci
  Suede and gold-plated watch, £215 Larsson & Jennings
  Printed cotton jersey t-shirt, £115 Moschino
  Croc-effect leather high-top sneakers, £85 Nike
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig