Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer 2014 Fashion Picks

It's been a little while since I did some virtual shopping for Rock & Runway, so I decided to put together a few pieces for my wish-list that are perfect for all my favourite summer activities, from picnics in the park to pub crawls. No explanation needed here really, I'm sure you all know my taste by now – leopard print Converse, Karl Lagerfeld t-shirt, Marc Jacobs sunnies, YSL bag... say no more.




All items can be found at www.net-a-porter.com:

Denim shorts £160 by Rag & Bone
T-shirt £85 by Karl Lagerfeld
Acetate sunglasses £220 by Marc Jacobs
Leather shoulder bag £970 by Saint Laurent
High-tops £75 by Converse
Earring £325 by Givenchy

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig