Friday 28 March 2014

Today's Soundtrack: Alkaline Trio – Radio

Today's soundtrack is Radio by Alkaline Trio for one very good reason. My beloved Bayside are supporting them at The Forum in April and I've been so darn excited about Bayside returning to London that I almost forgot to be excited about seeing Alkaline Trio for the first time!


The band started out in 1996 and over the years have been labelled everything from goth punk to pop punk, but I'm just going to roll with punk rock. I've been listening to my old favourites (dig out Crimson if you've never heard it) and a few new songs –  I haven't actually heard their most recent albums This Addiction (2010) and My Shame Is True (2013) but from what I can tell they're still making great music!

With almost 18 years of history and nine albums it was fairly difficult to pick a song to post – I certainly couldn't pick just one favourite – but after a bit of thought there was really only one choice. First lines don't get more memorable than this!


@Alkaline_Trio
www.alkalinetrio.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig