Friday 11 October 2013

Flicker Fade – new song by Taking Back Sunday

I'm going to keep it short and sweet as I have a pile of books on the desk in front of me that need reviewing before the weekend, but I wanted to share this little treat for fans of Taking Back Sunday. The band have recently moved to Hopeless Records (home to some of my all time favourites – Bayside, Silverstein and The Used), and with a fall tour and a new album out next spring, we knew we'd be hearing some new material pretty soon.

©Michael Dubin

So here's Flicker Fade live at the Starland Ballroom in New Jersey. This song wouldn't have been out of place on their most recent album (which is a compliment!) but the vocal trade between Adam Lazzara and John Nolan at the end smacks of Tell All Your Friends. Personally I love this, so here's to the new album... and hopefully another UK tour very soon.

Have a great weekend!



www.takingbacksunday.com
@TBSOfficial
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig