Friday 6 September 2013

Today's Soundtrack: Jetplane Landing – My Radio Heart

Today's soundtrack is My Radio Heart by Jetplane Landing. You might remember my passionate love for a band called Fighting With Wire and the frustration I still feel about the fact they never truly got the recognition they deserved. Sadly they split earlier this year, but I'm consoling myself with a bit of Jetplane Landing, featuring FWW front man, the always fantastic Cahir O'Doherty.

Fighting With Wire and Jetplane Landing may have very different sounds, but I'm pretty sure if you like the former you'll enjoy My Radio Heart. It's from Don't Try, their fourth studio album which is available now.... on pink vinyl. Yep, that is one sexy looking album.




@jetplanelanding
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig