Saturday 6 April 2013

Bye for now... NYC and LA here I come!


So the last time I disappeared off on a two week holiday I abandoned my blog and left it silent. I got completely consumed by a whirlwind of last minute work and frantic packing and quite honestly... I just forgot. Today I’m leaving for a little trip to New York and Los Angeles (if the UK's arctic weather won't bugger off then I will!), but this time I won’t be neglecting you. That’s right friends, I have roped in the help of a guest editor for the next two weeks – my beautiful sister Sarah!

Sarah has written regularly for several magazines, she completely shares my love of fashion, and although our musical tastes differ somewhat, they tend to overlap somewhere around the 80s metal scene. (Sarah, if I get back and find you’ve been posting about Lady Gaga there will be trouble….)

I’ve also enlisted the talents of my best friend Kay (I’m really calling in the favours here aren’t I!). She is a total beauty junkie and we are currently working on a little fashion and beauty side project together that I hope to reveal very soon. Kay will be writing an article for all you ladies, on the beauty products that really are worth the hype that surround them.

When I return I should have plenty to write about too, because amongst all the eating, drinking, shopping, sightseeing and basketball (New York Knicks rule!), we’ve even got a couple of gigs to go to in Los Angeles – currently Senses Fail and Dropkick Murphys, but if anyone knows of any others going on in NYC or LA in the next few weeks I’d love to know!

Right, I’ll say goodbye for now and leave you in Sarah’s capable hands. Take care and see you on the other side….
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rock & Runway

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig